Our Sponsor Welcomes You to Our site:

SHARE THIS PAGE:

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Ultrasound Room. Doc, Nikonian or Canonian? (A Father's Day Special)

Photomanipulation and Concept by George Pontino Jr.

One day I met up with a friend, a multi-awarded sculptor Natalio "Nonoy" Alob Jr. and he invited me to his son's baptism. He also asked to me to be the Godfather of Alvi.
To commemorate his son's baptism and the upcoming Father's Day, I asked him if he has ultrasound shots of Alvi. Since he's the owner of a Canon 90D, I told him a concept that kept on springing up from my mind: We will be inside the ultrasound room where I'm the doctor and he's seeing something peculiar and seems to asks me if his baby is a Nikon or Canon user. Turns out that Alvi, who is still inside the womb, carries a 90D camera.
So, I took that challenge and here's the final image and its step by step presentation:





ADVERTISEMENT







Note: I dedicate this photoshop manipulation wholeheartedly to my father George Pontino Sr. who introduced me early to film photography by giving me his Nikon FA film camera when I was still in High School. He sacrificed his hobby by sharing it to me selflessly and that paved ways to my capturing the world in my own interpretation. Without that sacrifice, I could have not known photography that early. Thanks papa for giving me a Nikonian trail.Happy Father's Day!





WANT TO SEE MORE PIXELROCKET PHOTOMANIPULATIONS? CLICK HERE


BUY PIXELROCKET MERCHANDISE like shirts and posters: (Click here) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP SAFE

Followers