Our Sponsor Welcomes You to Our site:

SHARE THIS PAGE:

Friday, June 4, 2010

The Macro Shooter (Photographers in Peril part 2)

Photomanipulation and concept by George Pontino Jr.



The Macro Shooter is the 2nd part of my "Photographers in Peril" series.
The first one was End of Decadence (Going Greek Volcanic) which can be found below this blog and in my Facebook page.
I really had fun doing this image. For one, I used a real person which I asked to model for me for my concept (See sketch nelow). So I was in for a Photoshop challenge to turn my cartoonish idea into something realistic bu yet still has that comedic touch...to put this way, slapstick mood.




WANT TO SEE MORE PIXELROCKET PHOTOMANIPULATIONS? CLICK HERE

BUY PIXELROCKET MERCHANDISE like shirts and posters: (Click here) 


ADVERTISEMENT




5 comments:

  1. O my god!!! AMAZING!
    Questions: did all those elements (clouds, grass,plants, etc) pre-designed in photoshop??

    Hope you'll enlighten me.. GodBless and Keep it up sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hanzsapitan..Thanks..:) I did those elements from scratch..The giant plant was taken from the violet flower. I just converted it to green and used transformed that flower into a man-eating monster. :) Usually I took photos of clouds but in this one, I took one from Stock photography because I was too lazy to search my harddrive for my personal cloud photos since I was excited to finish this in three hours or less...hehehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Luisa..thank you ;) I love surrealism ;)

    ReplyDelete

SHOP SAFE

Followers