Our Sponsor Welcomes You to Our site:

SHARE THIS PAGE:

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Global WARMing Spa: The Coolest Elven Winterland

Photoshop Manipulation and Concept by George Pontino Jr.

 The winter season has two opposite faces. For many, the sight of snow and the winter chills is a start of good holiday cheers. (Yehey, It's Christmas time!) But for others, it's another fight against Mother Nature's frozen attitude and drastic, uhm, cold shoulders. Blizzards attacks many towns and stops daily life. Snow pounds and cover villages. Homes become havens or prisons because of this cold winter spell.
It was indeed a challenge for me to create a weird Winterland with a grim look inspired by Global Warming but with a touch of dark comedy humor. 
To realize this photomanipuation, I opted for a surreal dwarf village where in houses are made of frozen fish. To feed your fancy thoughts more, I created a hot spring spa on a salmon's mouth. I'm hoping the idea would please my blog followers' and visitors' expectations.
So, this holiday I say, Winter Chills, I mean, Cheers to you!


(click images to enlarge)



WANT TO SEE MORE PIXELROCKET PHOTOMANIPULATIONS? CLICK HERE


BUY PIXELROCKET MERCHANDISE like shirts and posters: (Click here) 

ADVERTISEMENT







No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP SAFE

Followers