Our Sponsor Welcomes You to Our site:

SHARE THIS PAGE:

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Group Hug of Group Hugs: MESS in Atlantis (Photographers in Peril part 8)

Photoshop manipulation and Concept by George Pontino Jr. Last September 2010

When I went to Bahrain in 2010, I met fellow M.E.S.S.(Middle East Shutter Squad) members who are based in Bahrain in flesh.  I only have known some of them through the web via Flickr and Facebook.
While there, I was able to hold a brief workshop about photo editing. We had also a photoshoot in the park where I got to take a group shot and finally converting it into something amazing in visual output. The result is this:



With great hospitality extended to me through out my stay in Bahrain, I turned our group shop as a photomanipulation tribute as a way to thank my hosts and new friends I met there.
I primarily envisioned a powerful force closing in on us as we are inside a lost civilization that reminds me of the lost city of Atlantis.
In the end, my image has that Indian Jones slash Lara Croft adventures theme. I combined Greek, Egyptian and Aztec stuff to create my lost ancient city with an EPIC wave engulfing the place where we have a very brief time to escape. We are Photographers in peril, indeed! :)






WANT TO SEE MORE PIXELROCKET PHOTOMANIPULATIONS? CLICK HERE


BUY PIXELROCKET MERCHANDISE like shirts and posters: (Click here) 


ADVERTISEMENT



2 comments:

  1. Your works never ceases to impress me mate.. I started focusing seriously on manips after seeing your under the sea jamming.. Hope you'll post more of these stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JinKaiser.. Oh thank you, i'm glad to know that that image inspired you to do serious photomanips:) It's nice you followed my Pixelrocket blog. Hope you'll share this to ur friends as well since I'll be uploading more soon and I promise you that. Lately, been fixing the site to be interactive. Now, you can share this to ur friends via Facebook in just 2 clicks. Hope I can inspire more.Thanks Jin. Keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete

SHOP SAFE

Followers