Our Sponsor Welcomes You to Our site:

RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO YOUR FRIENDS::

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Tame Your Sound" Photomanipulation


*See The Making below...
Tools: Photoshop CS5 I Mac OSX Lion I Wacom pen and tablet

My intro will be lesser this time for i wanted to highlight the Final and behind the scenes images. This photomanipulation was borne out of a request. Thanks to Ralph Ledesma and his photo taken by Fiel Efenio that I was able to come up with another challenging yet satisfying photomanip that is both mysterious and cute, in a sense. Inspire by the Japanese culture Kawaii and robotics (and maybe transformers), I gathered some juice of creativity for a taming scene. Think of a bulldog being taken out for a walk but this bulldog seems fierce in built but has the cuteness upclose (see the earphone ear I installed on it). Hope you'll be inspired by this image..

THE MAKING...