Our Sponsor Welcomes You to Our site:

SHARE THIS PAGE:

Thursday, May 5, 2011

"Mind your Own Business, Coz Business is Good Up Here" (The Living Anime part 2)

Photography, Photoshop Manipulation and Concept by George Pontino Jr. 
Model: Sheila Guerrero

Ahhh! Taking photos of Cosplayers is mind-numbing as you want to search the best angle that will give justice to the costume the cosplayer decided to wear.  When I saw Sheila walking along the entrance of the 888 Chinatown Square mall, I was getting ready to take a photo but somehow, something stopped me. I saw how she acts realistically as if she's a living anime. It was during MassKara Festival in Bacolod and many people are going to and fro photographing cosplayers strutting their own stuff. But it was Sheila who caught my fancy, so I decided to use a wide-angle lens and shot her using a bird's eye viewpoint. The result of the photo was engaging specially her eyes are so dramatic as well as how she holds her cigar. When it's time to photo edit this photo, I decided a contemporary background instead of a traditional Japanese theme. I looked for tall buildings that can create illusions of heights and, of course, I was happy with the result. (See the step by step image of how I manipulated her photo on this fear of heights-inducing image)



Click Images to enlarge





For more photomanipulation, you may check out my Zombie Apocalypse photomanipulation (Click here)


ADVERTISEMENT









No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP SAFE

Followers