Our Sponsor Welcomes You to Our site:

SHARE THIS PAGE:

Saturday, April 17, 2010

End of Decadence (Going Greek Volcanic)



End of Decadence (Above image before and after) was borne out of a "workless" day (READ: Deadlines met and had nothing to do at the office). I was able to bring my USB Flash on hand and searched folder by folder of archive photos. A photo of me taken by my fellow photography enthusiast caught my fancy. It was a photo taken in  Usheger, Saudi Arabia where abandoned mudhouses and village abound. Soon, I found myself converting the image into a volcanic drama...set in Ancient Greece. And me--an accidental tourist from the future. It took only less than 4 hours to make and this image evolved minute by minute. It was like playing music by ear.  I believe the hit movie '300' has greatly influenced me in choosing the color scheme. (Click the image to enlarge)
 





WANT TO SEE MORE PIXELROCKET PHOTOMANIPULATIONS? CLICK HERE


BUY PIXELROCKET MERCHANDISE like shirts and posters: (Click here) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP SAFE

Followers